An international yoga teacher, physiotherapist, master the Pilates method, musician, painter, world traveler, founder of Pilates and Yoga School of Tallinn (www.pilatesandyoga.ee), Head of several missionary projects. He’s dharma is to help people experience the limitless potential of the human spirit through the inner tradition of yoga. With more than 13 years of experience in teaching. For five years he is fruitarian, this means that at least 95% of the food he eats is fruits that naturally created of nature.
Each year he visits Europe, Asia and sometimes in one year traveling to more than 10 different cities in 5 different countries to share the message of Ashtanga Yoga. Passionate about the environment, ethical fashion and conscious consumerism he believes that if everyone on Earth practiced yoga we would have a more peaceful planet.
- 2004-2007 studies at the Berlin Academy of Contemporary Dance “Баланс 1” (actor of the dancewww.balance1.de)
- 2004-2007 licensed “CorePilates” instructor of Pilates technique (master degree www.corepilates.de)
- 2004-2007 licensed “Weg der Mitte” instructor of Hatha Yoga (master degree www.wegdermitte.de)
- 2011 february. License “Dr. Ronald Steiner – Qualification: Certified by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois and B.N.S. Iyengar ” instructor of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (first series www.ashtangayoga.info)
- 2007-2012 bachelor degree of the faculty of economics, business administration, Tallinn Technical University (www.ttu.ee)
- 2012 november. License “Dr. Ronald Steiner – Qualification: Certified by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois and B.N.S. Iyengar ” instructor of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (second series www.ashtangayoga.info)
- 2012-…. bachelor degree of the faculty of physical therapist, University of Tartu (www.tu.ee)
- 2015-…. acquirement of Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in SHRI K. PATTABHI JOIS ASHTANGA YOGA University.(www.kpjayi.org/)
- Work experience 15 years. (also joint work with healing centres and sports clubs: Orion Healing Centre Koh Phangan, Ashtanga Yoga Mallorca Retreats, Ashtanga Yoga Palma, MyFitnes, CitySpa, Status Club, Kalev SPA, Scala Fitness, Idakeskus Sport)