Course 200+ for yoga teachers
For yoga teachers (or even for you, who wants to learn the basics of yoga more deeper).
Course 200+ with practice and theory lessons (during 6 months) include: practice, theory, home exercises and a final exam.
The purpose of this program is to prepare qualified and inspired yoga teachers, who can share their wisdom with others through their inner practice and discipline. Because of direct contact with their experienced masters, everyday life of students will become independent learning process. Students will evolve both physically and on the level of mind, enjoying the rich life of yoga. To achieve maximum rewarding results, this preparing course will be intense.
The course will introduce you to following theories and practices: Ashtanga yoga, Hatha-yoga, Raja-yoga (control of the mind), Karma-yoga (selfless serving), Jnana yoga (philosophy of yoga) and Bhakti-yoga (transforming emotions to love)
This training session is meant for those, who:
– want to be a teacher of yoga
– is already a yoga teacher, but wants to rise to a higher level
– is evolved practitioner and wishes to go on a higher level.
The certificate of Course 200+ will be provided to those students, who will pass the course without absences and have completed all lessons and the final exam.
There is also a chance to visit modules separately and get separate certificates.
CONDITIONS OF RECEPTION:
1. Prior experience practicing yoga or good physics form.
2. Written essay on the subject: „Why I want to take this course?“
Five basic truths of yoga:
1. Exercices: Yoga Asanas
2. Breathing: Pranayama
3. Relaxing: Shavasana
4. Nutrition: Vegetarian
5. Positive thinking and meditation: Vedanta and breathing
– Sun salutation
– Advanced variations
– The impact of Asanas for physical and astral body
– Right poses of Asanas, deep relaxing, removing energy blockages
– Benefits of Yoga Asanas
PRANAYAMA (a practice of breathing):
– Main technics: Kapalabhati, Anuloma Viloma (breathing through alternate nostrils)
– Advanced breathing technics
KRIYA (cleansing practice):
– Six classic exercises for a cleansing body
HOW TO TEACH YOGA?
– How to teach asanas and vinyasas?
– How to create suitable conditions for yoga lessons?
– Classical lessons
– How to teach beginners and advanced students?
– How to teach children, elders and pregnant women?
– How to make changes/corrections?
YOGA PHILOSOPHY AND PSYCHOLOGY:
– the psychology of human, who are striving for physical and spiritual development
– the Karmic Law
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY:
– How does yoga make an impact on the main processes of organism
NUTRITION OF YOGI:
– Foods impact to mind
– Necessary nutrition
– Ayurvedic nutrition
– Ethical, physiological and spiritual bases of vegetarian
– Benefits of meditation
KIRTAN (Singing the spiritual songs):
– How singing benefits our emotions
– Right pronunciations and the mental setup
– Learning to sing spiritual songs in Sanskrit language